Performance Qualification tests of cleanrooms performed on the basis of the ISO 14644 standard can be seen in this instruction. The instruction is not only limited to the ISO 14644 standard, but also makes use of other standards in terms of the way the tests are carried out and the acceptance criteria. In the instruction there are explanations about
- Measurement of Air Flow, Air Flow Rate, Air Change Number and Air Uniformity,
- Measurement of Pressure Differences,
- HEPA and ULPA Filter Integrity Test,
- Particle Counting and Classification of Cleanroom Air Cleanliness by Particle Concentration,
- Determination of Recovery Time,
- Temperature and Humidity Measurement,
- Visualization Test of Air Flow Characteristics.
It is included in the Performance Qualification Protocol and Report as well as the Data Entry Forms for the above tests.